FREE! Friday, October 28, 5:30pm to 7:30pm
* Trick-or-treating at local businesses from 5:30pm to 7:30pm
* Dance party & parade with Nazzy from the Morning Wake Up on 98.3, LNH 6pm
* Playground games with Concord's Park & Recreation Department 5:30 to 7:30pm
* Dusty Gray @ Bicentennial Square 6pm to 8pm
* Costumed Superheroes & free comic books - Double Midnight Comics
* Meet & Greet with Concord Fire & Police Departments
* YMCA Haunted Bus & Playground at Warren and N. State Street, 6:30-7:30.
(This is scary AND NOT recommended for children under six.)
Thank you to our sponsors: Eastern Bank, Double Midnight Comics with additional support by City of Concord Parks & Recreation, New Hampshire Federal Credit Union, The Duprey Companies, Dunkin Donuts, True Brew Barista, and 98.3-LNH.
Parking is free after 5pm and is available on side streets and at the 3 public garages (Storrs St., State St., School St.).
North Main Street from Centre Street to Pleasant will be closed to vehicles from 4:00 to 8:30 pm to make way for all the fun and to ensure safety for thousands of trick-or-treaters!
FACEBOOK EVENT INFO
Concord Farmer's Market
SaturdayS 8:30 to noon. season runs until october 29th.
Capitol Street, near the state house
check out Intown Concord's weekly roundup here