Friday, October 24th starts at 5:30 PM
Families from across the region look forward with great excitement to the safe and celebratory atmosphere that Halloween Howl brings to downtown Concord. The night's festivities include:
- Downtown trick-or-treating at downtown businesses from 5:30 to 7:30
- Judging begins at 5:30 for the Carved Pumpkin Contest at the Concord Food Co-op
- Horse-drawn wagon rides - FREE, courtesy of Granite State Candy Shoppe! Line up at State House Plaza.
- Costume parade with DJ Nazzy - line up on City Plaza at 6:00pm
- Haunted House/FREE Family Fun at Concord Family YMCA - 6:30 to 8:30
- 'Pat and the Hats' play Bicentennial Square: 7:00pm
- Red River Theatres - Nosferatu with live music: 7:00pm ($10); Rocky Horror Picture Show: 9:30pm ($15)
facebook event link here
Mark Knipe Goldsmiths
Wednesday, Oct 22nd, 10:00am-8:00pm &
Thursday, Oct 23rd, 10:00am-6:00pm
It’s time again for fresh new work from
ALEX SEPKUS, our favorite NYC designer.
We welcome you to join us this Wednesday, 10:00am-8:00pm AND Thursday, 10:00am-6:00pm to share in the delights.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT: Refreshments until 8:00
Two Capital Plaza Concord, NH 03301
Concord Farmer's Market
One left for the season - Sat. Oct. 25th, 8:30 - noon, Capitol Street
(next to the State Capitol Building)
Concord Arts Market is wrapped up for 2014, but look for them at their Giftopolis at Midnight Merriment - details coming!